We are working with a top tier Asset Management firm who looking for a Fixed Income Service Analyst to join their Investment Operations team. This is an exciting opportunity which is ideal for a candidate looking to further their holistic understanding of financial markets, while providing global support, and ultimately develop skills which will add value to the investment management process.
- Ensure that data and insights are delivered to meet the demands and needs of the clients while partnering closely with the Investment Management team.
- Manage resolution communication and provide explanations for the movements in portfolios as they relate to operations functions.
- Conduct cash reconciliations to ensure the accuracy of the IBOR.
- Act as a point of escalation for complex portfolio and trade related issues.
- Partner and coordinate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Facilitate correct and appropriate information flow to necessary parties.
- Support and drive business charge through local and global opportunities.
- Working under tight deadlines while analysing multiple inputs and managing competing priorities, to meet operational objectives.
- Process and confirm executed trades alongside investigating and resolving issues (including cash bonds, Futures, OTC, derivatives, and FX).
- Monitor intra-day cash flow.
- Relevant degree (or qualified by experience)
- Preferred candidates will hold an IMC or other industry qualifications. The IMC will be required however this can be obtained while in the role.
- Market knowledge of varying security types and investment product lifecycles
- Ability to communicate confidently and effectively under pressure to the Investment Management group.
“Please note, our client is unable to offer sponsorship for this opportunity. Finally, should you not be contacted within five working days of submitting your application, then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the opportunity. We will however, be in touch should there be any other opportunities of potential interest that are suiting to your skills. “
For all other roles, please go to www.miryco.com