Fixed Income Trader
- £55,000 plus good benefits and bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Miryco Consultants Ltd
- 10 Jul 18 2018-07-10
UK Fixed Income Trader
Our client is a leading Asset Manager loking to expand their FIxed Income front office team.
Responsibilities will include:
1. Collects and distributes market information for the PM.
2. Uses a variety of tools and databases such as Bloomberg, Access databases and Excel spreadsheet files to identify and distribute critical data for decision-making.
3. Generates a variety of risk management reports on the portfolios including diversification, durations, and cash positions of the assigned portfolios.
4. Researches issues involving the fixed income portfolios as assigned by the PM.
5. Develops knowledge of fixed income markets, assigned sector, and bond market transactions. Develops an understanding of market forces impacting bond performance and portfolio indices through reading and research.
6. Executes security trades as authorised by PMs. Maintains and develops relationships with securities dealers.
7. Participates in ad-hoc and Fixed income projects including reporting responsibilities, special projects/tasks and performs other duties as assigned.
The candidate will require:
- Undergraduate degree
- CFA preferred.
- Minimum three years general experience in a buy or sell-side arae.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communications and mathematical skills.
Please note that due to the high level of candidate applications we can only respond to sucessful applicats.