Our client, a leading UK asset manager, is looking for a senior fixed income specialist to join their fixed income and multi-asset investment team in London. The successful person will be responsible for representing the firms’ fixed income strategies to institutional and retail audiences.
- Act as product specialist representing some of the business lead Fixed income strategies
- Be the technical expert across all the firm's fixed income strategies
- Represent the firm in technical pitches, conferences and client meetings
- Produce technical content and thought leadership
- Create and own technical marketing material and performance commentaries
- Conduct detailed Portfolio reviews
- Work closely with PMs and CIO on product and investment strategy
- Work closely with sales teams to help drive business and revenue
- Undergraduate degree (min 2.1)
- CFA or Masters preferred
- 10 + years plus experience within in asset management within an investment or technical distribution role
- Proven in depth fixed income knowledge
- Excellent presentation skills and communication with ability to articulate complex investment philosophies
Product manager/product specialist/client portfolio manager/ portfolio specialist/investment director.