Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with s global conglomerate that trade internationally looking to hire a Business Manager to join the commercial team in London.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for/In charge of business development across the food retail and fashion retail areas covering business in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
- Negotiating trading contracts, distribution agreements and daily transactions, whilst finding possible investment opportunities.
- Market research and observations in order to understand, market, industrial and digital business trends.
- Establishing good relationships within the food retail and fashion retail industries in order to gain insider information.
- Reports into General Manager.
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Three years’ experience in both food retail AND fashion retail business management.
- Great verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in business development, client negotiation and market research.
- Great organisation skills, a flexible approach and able to shift priorities with a tight timeframe as well as working flawlessly under pressure.
- Located in London offices, travel up to once a month.