Forensic Analytics Specialist - Multiple roles
- Competitive base + bonus opportunities
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Milburn Lewis
- 03 Oct 18
Join one of the largest forensic practices in the world, as part of their multi-discipline client facing team. Due to global demand, the Forensic Analytics practice is growing at all levels, and looking for forensic specialists with strong analytical consulting and advisory experience.
You will work on a wide range of Forensic Crime projects, utilising your specialist domain and analytics knowledge to design innovative solutions and help clients meet their regulatory obligations.
As a Forensic Analytics Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Providing subject matter expertise across at least one of the following; AML, Transaction Monitoring, Sanctions and/or Communication Surveillance.
- Providing leadership and guidance on the best approach to analysing complex Financial/Forensic crime business issues
- Scoping and leading the delivery of analytical work, supporting and guiding junior members of the team
As a Forensic Analytics Specialist you will have:
- Knowledge of market leading communication monitoring technologies (e.g. Nexidia/Actimize, Digital Reasoning, Behavox etc) OR
- Knowledge of market leading sanctions solutions (FircoSoft, Safewatch, NetReveal, OWS and Actimize) OR
- Knowledge of market leading transaction monitoring compliance software (Actimize, Norkom, Mantas, BAE Detica)
- Indepth use of traditional data analytics tools and techniques (e.g. SQL, Python, R, Hadoop, Hive, Tableau, Power BI, Qlik)
This a fantastic opportunity that welcomes applications from Forensic Analytics specialists across a variety of levels, from consultant to senior leadership roles.