Forex Electronic Trading Support Analyst
- GBP380 - GBP400 per day
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- 11 Jan 19
My client, a leading consultancy based in London are looking for an FX Electronic Trading Support Analyst.
- First class degree of top university/engineering school and scientific background - mathematical or/and IT
- High motivation to learn a huge and complex environment
- The role focuses specifically on FX products, FX knowledge would be appreciated.
- Candidates will ideally have a relevant experience in a similar role, the majority of which should have been gained within Front Office Trading. They must be experienced in providing support as part of a team, and have practical understanding of the criticality of trading applications.
- Good knowledge of FX business and electronic trading principles: Spot/Outright pricing, Fixings, VD calculation, CC & AV, Spot push, Rollback/rollover, Fixings, etc…
- Good knowledge of main application failure scenarios in a complex IT architecture, from both functional and technical perspective
- Data querying:
- SQL Server, Oracle
- OS usage:
- Windows, UNIX commands