My client was established to mobilise local currency investment for infrastructure projects and to support the development of financial markets in lower income countries. They are now looking for a French speaking Client Relationship Assistant or Manager to join their team in London.
Key objectives include:
- Preserve capital
- Create a best-in-class portfolio management function
- Provide holistic insight and offer sensible and timely practical advice
- Act proactively to protect our client’s interests and fulfil their mandates, as well as create opportunities to work with other companies.
- Portfolio management
- Resource management
- PM Development
- Ensure performance indicators are met on a continues basis
- Assist with ensuring their clients adhere to compliance procedures including KYC requirements, conflicts clearance procedures and all other compliance and regulatory requirements which involves direct contact with external clients, agent banks, lawyers etc.
- Ensure proper cover of transactions when absent.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
To be considered for this role you need to have experience in development structure finance or project/leverage finance. Essentially dealing with complicated deal structures.Must be fluent in French, ambitious and ready to take on a broader and potentially greater role. Credit analysis is key along with dealing with core loans/bonds ideally.