Front-End Engineer - London
Exciting AI company are looking to bring in a Front-End Engineer to join their software engineering team in to create conversational AI products. You'll collaborate with both the product and engineering teams; responsible for building multiple platform front-ends, dashboards for clients, as well as creating visualisation tools for their virtual assistants. Responsibilities - your first year will consist of:
- Designing and developing frontends of the virtual assistants, iOS applications and web interfaces.
- Prototyping and developing visualisation tools for the AI products.
- Building client-facing dashboards to display business intelligence.
- A strong degree in Computer Science from a top tier university
- Experience with either React or VueJS
- 2+ years' experience as a front-end developer
- Experience with iOS development, such as Objective C or Swift
- Excellent problem-solving, troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Having a user-centric mindset and caring about UX/UI design
- 25 holiday days
- Flexible working from home
- Health and dental insurance
If this sounds like an opportunity you'd like to apply for, don't hesitate to contact me: Tom Gardner