Front End Developer
Front End Developer - Contract in London - £500
Also looking for front end animation experience as a key skill.
Skill set also includes
* DDA/WCAG compliancy and browser compatibility
* Using Gulp or similar to automate tasks and bundle code
* Proven track record of commercial web development experience
* Good knowledge of core Internet technologies, HTTP/S, SMTP, FTP, SSH etc.
* Thoroughness in any documentation and commenting of code
* Experience of working with third party API's
* Ability to assist more junior team members
* Previous line management experience would be a bonus
* Willingness to take on any other responsibilities or tasks that are within the employee's skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed
* We'd really like it if you've experience with TDD
* Knowledge of Content Management Systems
* Estimation of effort needed to successfully deliver the project(s) you're working on
* Experience of using Sass or other pre-processors
* Solid knowledge of issues around responsive design and cross device support and testing
* Commercial experience in at least one of the following - ReactJS, AngularJS, VueJS, Polymer.
* Solid experience of version control systems (Git in particular)
* Understand how GitFlow, and modern CI/CD works
* Worked in a containerised manner (Docker, etc.)
* Keen eye for detail, with a passion for producing pixel-perfection
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.