Role and Responsibilities
• Undertake daily operational checks, investigating and resolving any problems identified.
• Provide administration, support and development of all investment systems including BCP arrangements.
• Liaise with third-party Helpdesks for consultation and assistance in the resolution of issues and queries.
• Liaise with existing third parties and new vendors to implement change.
• Research and evaluate investment systems developments and make recommendations to management.
• Ensure documentation of all investment systems is completed and kept up to date.
• Project manages the implementation of new/upgraded systems and the associated testing cycles.
• Provide support and expertise regarding the integration of new or amended systems into the established infrastructure.
• Maintain investment systems operations standards and guidelines.
• Plan and direct the analysis and design of systems support projects and general system enhancements.
• Prepare proposals for modified or replacement systems
• Assist in the creation of the Investment Systems strategy.
• Answer, evaluate and prioritize incoming telephone, voice mail, e-mail and in-person requests for assistance from users experiencing problems with investment systems and where required, implement relevant steps to prevent re-occurrence.
• Log support calls and resolve them in a timely manner.
• Follow change and release procedures and document any changes/enhancements.
• Analyze business processes and functions in order to specify and apply system or process enhancements.
• Provide training to customers when processes change or new functionality becomes available.
• Work with the business teams to analyze business processes and develop requirements documentation.
• Identify functional areas which could be improved by process or technological change.
• Identify options for potential solutions and assess them for both technical and business suitability.
• Assist in the creation of the Front Office Systems strategy.
• Prepare any request documentation for new or additional services.
• Provide expertise in technical/functional analysis to drive business process change.
• Experience working in technology enabled change programs/projects
• Good knowledge of project management methodology
• Good knowledge of the Asset/Funds Management environment and systems
Nice to have
• Experience of Charles River, Blackrock Aladdin,
*please be aware that only CV’s with relevant Front Office Support experience will be shortlisted for review*
Please apply with your CV in the first instance.