Front Office Business Analyst
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Contract, Full time
- 15 May 18 2018-05-15
A top tier American Investment Bank in Canary Wharf is currently seeking an experienced Senior Business Analyst to join a brand new Front Office project. The project is part of the Equity Derivatives RFQ (Request for Quotation) team, who cover products ranging from Vanillas to Exotics - and they are looking to design a User Interface (UI) from scratch for their workflow applications platform.
The Senior Business Analyst is required long term, from initial analysis and requirement gathering, all the way through to testing and implementation.
- Strong Business Analysis skills (e.g. gathering requirements, creating functional specifications), and a track record of working on global projects end-to-end (including testing)
- Good investment banking products knowledge, ideally Equity Derivatives
- Understanding of the front-to-back trading lifecycle and trading flows
- Experience gathering requirements from Front Office (e.g. sales, traders)
- Experience facing off to senior investment banking stakeholders
- Understanding/experience working with Request for Quotation (RFQ) platforms
- Experience working on projects where UI’s have been designed for investment banking platforms
- Previous experience working in a true Agile environment
- Experience working in teams that have Scrum Masters
Please reply with an updated copy of your CV for consideration.
Business Analyst / Front Office / Equity Derivatives / Equities / RFQ / Vanillas / Exotics / Trading Lifecycle / UI / GUI / User Interface