Front Office Business Analyst
- Market rate
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Finshore Partners
- 16 Apr 19
An excellent opportunity has come up with our client for a Front Office Business Analyst to join a leading Investment Manager in London. The business analyst will be working in partnership with business functions to help scope a rapidly growing Asset Manager Deep subject-matter expertise in Asset Management is essential for this role around Front Office investments.
- Update and maintain project plans and business analysis requirements documents as well as gap analyses, process maps, test plans and test scripts.
- Work closely with technical teams on new enhancements, fixes and upgrades for integration and user acceptance testing
- Create user guides and perform training.
- Working with the key stakeholders within the organisation to implement change from requirements, build and testing from an end to end process.
- Manage IT projects & assist with new initiatives to facilitate the growth of the business
Skills & Experience:
- Direct experience of working within the Asset Management or vendor management space supporting the buy side is required.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of applying business analysis processes.
- A proven track record of managing of software delivery projects and understanding of the software development process from an end to end perspective.
- A thorough understanding of software development process (agile or waterfall), testing and release management process and implementation of a framework and standards.
- Good knowledge of the investment process at an asset manager.
- At least 3 years' experience of working in a business analysis capacity with an OMS system in a Front Office facing role (ideally ThinkFolio), or Markit EDM
If you feel your experience and skills match the spec, please don't hesitate to get in touch.