Front Office Business Analyst – Investment Bank
- Market Rate
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- 13 Feb 18 2018-02-13
An investment bank in London City is currently seeking an experienced Senior Business Analyst to play a critical part in a ‘deep dive’ analysis focusing on the impact Brexit will have across their Fixed Income business. This person must have strong systems analysis experienced gained in the front office, as they will be required to perform ‘systems capability analysis’ to assess the potential impact. The role holder must also possess the gravitas to influence senior leaders, push back on senior stakeholders as required and lead detailed and informative work-shops.
- Core Business Analysis & Systems Analysis skillset (including systems capability analysis)
- Strong Front Office experience, including working with traders and senior ‘desk heads’
- Regulatory change experience beneficial (e.g. MiFID II or Dodd)
- Order Management (OMS), FIX, Connectivity
- Experience working with vendor platforms such as Bloomberg or Reuters etc..
- Flow Rates / Cash Business
- High level documentation, detailed functional specifications
- Fixed Income, and good knowledge of one or more of the following:
- Cleared Rates Products
- Cleared Credit Products
- Uncleared Derivatives
- Credit Trading
Please reply with an updated copy of your CV for consideration.
Business Analyst / Brexit / Fixed Income / Front Office / Systems Analysis / Systems Analyst / Rates / Flow Rates / Cash Business / FIX / OMS / Connectivity / Bloomberg / Reuters / MiFID / Dodd Frank / Regulatory Change / Cleared Rates / Cleared CDS / Uncleared Rates (Delta) / Uncleared Rates (inflation) / Uncleared Rates (Options) / Credit Trading