Front Office Business Analyst - Asset Management - London
- £70k - £100k
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Finshore Partners
- 17 Jul 18 2018-07-17
Our client, a leading Asset Manager, is looking for a Front Office Business Analyst. The team is responsible for developing and enhancing the current infrastructure which is used for by their Front Office. These tasks range from gathering/documenting business requirements, producing functional specifications, testing, handover with the relevant IT Support team(s) as well as ad-hoc BAU tasks. The organisation is about to embark on significant change and is looking for seasoned professional to join this team.
To succeed in this role the individual must be able to face off to both the business eg Front Office as well as IT, applying an organised proactive approach, ensuring they add value to the team.
Key Skills Required
- Strong Business Analyst skills across all Asset Classes
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and management experience.
- Ability to review processes and advise suitable changes to streamline processes.
- Agree priority of requirements and requests with peers then management of requirements through the project life cycle from feasibility stage to release stage.
- Demonstrable experience of gathering requests and technical specifications from around the business and end users to share with the development and wider BA team.
- Strong questioning skills.
- Reviewing and ensuring best practise is undertaken at all stages of the process and project.
- Complete business analysis tasks within specified timeframes by:
- Gathering, documenting and gaining sign off on business requirements
- Delivery of functional specifications to IT developers
- Carrying out UAT, ensuring all issues have been captured and prioritised
- Performing complete handovers on new system enhancements to the relevant IT support team(s)
- Help to manage and prioritise development tasks
- Completing BAU tasks within specified time frames. Tasks range from data changes through to reporting changes
- Build and maintain a good working relationship with the business and IT