Front Office C# Developer # 097540
Banking today is a technology business, where digital ingenuity creates competitive advantage. At Credit Suisse, we are committed to delivering world-class technology innovation that enables our clients to reach their goals. CS's technology team is a critical commercial differentiator, creating products and services that enable the flow of financial information across the globe. We handle big challenges and create new products, using the latest technology to drive value for our business. We strive to provide applications that are robust, reliable and secure while continuously adapting to meet the evolving needs of clients both internally and externally. Our future depends on identifying and hiring the best people technologists in the financial world and bringing them together to serve our clients' needs. We offer an exemplary culture and a great working environment that nurtures collaboration and partnership; rewards excellence and encourages entrepreneurialism.
You will join the Quoting and Execution Development team in London working for the Equity Derivatives business Globally. The team is responsible for building strategic global platforms for pricing and enabling automatic quoting and execution. These are all greenfield projects to meet both business and regulatory requirements. The team works closely with the business and quants and therefore is able to rapidly respond to the demands of partners to deliver tightly-aligned business values.
You will take ownership of:
- Full software lifecycle and deliver C# server side and web front-end solutions (React)
- Design and test driven development of high volume, low latency, resilient applications
- You will communicate effectively with business and quants to understand requirements
- You will gain understanding of equity derivatives products including structured notes
- You are an excellent problem solving and occasionally provide 2nd-level technical support for legacy platforms
- You will liaise with multiple teams internal and external to the department as well as US and Zurich
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
- Strong hands-on experience with .NET C# and associated frameworks
- Expert practitioner of test driven development, agile development
- Deep understanding of .NET concurrency model
- Good oral and written communication skills and strong teammate
- Understanding and exposure to object oriented practices and principles (e.g. SOLID)
- Experience in Service Oriented Architecture; specifically RESTful WebAPI
- Works well in a front-office or similar dynamic, delivery-oriented
- Knowledge of Equity Derivative products an advantage
For more information visit Technology Careers