Front office Core Java Developer - Springboot, Kafka, Microservices One of the largest banks in the UK are currently recruiting for an experienced Java Developer to support the on-going development of their front office trading desk on a contract basis.
Front office Core Java Developer - Springboot, Kafka, Microservices
One of the largest banks in the UK are currently recruiting for an experienced Java Developer to support the on-going development of their front office trading desk. You will need to pick up new technologies and innovative ways to solve problems. To be successful, strong collaboration and communication skills are necessary and you must be comfortable operating in an agile, flexible environment.
The Front Office Core Java Developer duties:
- Solve unique and complex problems with impact to the Front Office Trading Desk.
- Design, implement, test and maintain micro services.
- Participate in planning sessions with product owners, business analysts and the wider busines to understand business requirements and outline the proposed business solution.
- Participate in code reviews and ensure that all solutions are aligned to pre-defined Definition of Done and design specification
Rate advertised is inside IR35. This role cannot provide sponsorship at this time.
Front Office Core Java Developer Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong understanding of Java and Spring boot.
- Demonstrated experience in Multi-threading.
- Experience of developing micro service applications.
- Working experience in streaming, messaging and RESTful APIs.
- Experience with Kafka.
- Experience of working in a Front Office environment.
- Knowledge of interest rate swaps, bonds and futures.
- Experience with React or web based front ends
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.