Front Office Developer - Fixed Income/Repo - Risk PnL - Banking
- £70,000 to £85,000
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Scope AT
- 15 Sep 18 2018-09-15
Front Office Developer who is highly numerate, business facing and has strong hands-on coding skills working across a distributed systems architecture introducing new tech.
Must have good understanding of coding best practices and design standards, promoting improvements with a knowledge of the full trade lifecycle across Fixed Income and Repo business within Investment Banking.
- Strong Programming and Tooling within investment banking; Java, C++, Python, Perl.
- Database technology; Oracle, SQL.
- Experienced in supporting production environment, resolve all possible issues proactively.
- Business facing and ability to communicate and interact effectively with business users.
- Exposure working in a globally distributed teams in Banking and Financial Services environment
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology/Computer Science
By applying to this job you are sending us your CV, so we are keen for you to see our Privacy Notice, which can be found at http://www.scopeat.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/PN-SCOPEAT-25-04.18-1.4.pdf. Scope AT acts as an employment agency for Permanent Recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept the Terms and Conditions, Data Protection Policy, Privacy Notice and Disclaimers which can be found at www.scopeat.co.uk.