Front Office C++ Developer Strat - London based
Front Office C++ Developer Strat
You will be working with the Platform Engineering team who are responsible for the tooling that underpins multiple aspects of the Strats projects including delivering Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) tools, Test Automation and Monitoring as well as Reference Data management and Grid compute orchestration. You will also work with the Technology groups to provision hardware estate and Control functions to address Regulation and Policy adherence.
- Automating processes associated with the application suite to reduce manual support load.
- Cross-platform build, test and deployment of analytics.
- Programming skills in C++ to build Quant library infrastructure components and help the Quants with complex integration issues.
- Improving the continuous test and integration environment to support the pool of analytics developers.
- Support and enhance Web tools aiding the analytics group development team.
- Track record of developing and supporting Quant library infrastructure running on Window and Unix platforms.
- Enhancement and support of in house tools which build, test and deploy Analyics to Spreadsheet users and Risk and Profit & Loss systems and collaborating with Systems
- Collaborating with Systems administrators to enhance, maintain and migrate Unix and Windows servers used within the analytics team.
- Programming skills in csh, bash and make. Python would also be beneficial.
- Experience of a selection of:
- SDLC tools such as Git, Bitbucket and TeamCity
- Valgrind, Cachegrind
- GCC compiler
- Visual studio development environment
- Sybase client library
- Interfacing C++ with Python, Java and c#
- The ability to communicate effectively between technical team and across multiple teams and functions.
- Able to multi-task different projects and prioritise against tight deadlines.