Front Office NBFI Credit Analyst
- £90,000 - £110,000
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 17 Jan 19
A unique opportunity has arisen with an esteemed international bank within the City. They are looking for a Credit Analyst to join their front office team in order to work with NBFIs.
Some of the responsibilities within the role will include, but are not limited to:
- Supervising credit requests on behalf of Front Officer with regulated funds and Asset Management firms on a timely basis.
- Undertake appropriate due diligence and analysis of counterparties’ financial performance.
- Co-ordinate the documentation process – reviewing ISDA documentation, liaising with the Credit Board.
- Develop and carry-out client coverage plans for a set of top tier asset managers with the focus on enhancing credit relationships in areas that include operations.
The successful candidate must have strong experience working with NBFIs, and ideally within a front office role. This role will be working with top tier NBFIs, so prior experience working with these firms is beneficial. A masters degree and a CFA qualification is essential.
The starting salary for this position will vary depending on experience, but will be competitive. This includes a great work life balance and a family feel culture. Due to the ambitious nature of the bank and the growth potential there are excellent career progression opportunities form this position.