Full time position within LUNALOGIC UK Ltd, based in London, As a RAD Developer you will work on high value-added missions within the Front Office IT team of our clients
. Main Duties and Responsibilities of Role:
• Work as a RAD developer in the client front office Technology team.
• Work on the enhancement and maintenance of the RAD FO reporting, market data contribu-tion, risk and P&L framework.
• Develop within the Quant Research C# Reporting and python batch frameworks.
• Use Rapid Application Development practices for quick turn-around of high-profile projects. • Develop tools for the Credit Index Options desks within the Fixed Income Division of our client
• Review of all others spreadsheets/tools in both US/EU and identify automation/streamlining options
• Skills and Experience:
o Previous experience of FO Risk and P&L support and development.
o Good understanding of Fixed Income products,
o Experience and good knowledge of ABS and CLO Securities is a plus
o Good knowledge of C#, Excel / VBA, Python, C++, SQL (SQL Server, Oracle) and HTML/CSS/XLST.
o Proven experience in Derivatives, ideally in a front-office facing role, and an in-depth understanding of the business
• Soft skills
o Strong communication and analytical skills – able to work with trading desks, business management, Quantitative Research and IT teams to build and de-liver solutions
o Excellent organisational and time management skills
o Excellent spoken and written English (French would be a plus)
o Solid grasp of .NET C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystem.
o Highly motivated to work directly for a FO IT team.
o Proactive and flexible approach to dealing with challenges. o Analytical Skills – ability to follow complex quantitative concepts.
o Able to work independently and deliver when under pressure and time con-straints.
o Ability to learn quickly and results driven
o Capacity for critical thinking & ability to exercise good judgement with a strong sense of responsibility
o Strong work ethic and exemplary conduct in line with Client’s values
o Proactive and structured approach to addressing or resolving problems, tak-ing initiative and showing high levels of responsibility to see issues through to resolution
o Motivation and ability to work collaboratively as part of a global team,
o Motivation and drive to develop a career in technology in financial institutions
• Preferred experience/skills
o A minimum of 5 years in the banking industry
Job based in London. Attractive remuneration regarding experience and profile.