Frontend Tech Lead - Angular / Typescript
My client is a high-growth B2B SaaS start-up that's teaching computers to understand the real world. They use leading data-capture technology, including drones, to create 'digital twins' of real-world locations. Having secured $4.5m in seed funding in 2018, they're looking to expand their London-based engineering team. Their platform has helped more than 20 large enterprise clients create £3.5bn+ in infrastructure builds already.
They're looking for an experienced Frontend (Angular / Typescript) Technical Lead to lead the existing UI team creating new solutions and helping architect the platform infrastructure that improves the way users interact with 3D spatial data on cloud platforms.
In the long run, there is road map for this role to grow into an engineering manager position as UI & Engineering grows significantly over the next 2 years.
The successful candidate will have experience leading a team of frontend developers and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment. Requirements
- Degree in Computer Science or other STEM subject
- 7+ years' experience as Frontend Developer building modular front-end commercial solutions
- Expertise in the following technologies: Angular, Typescript, Node.JS, Python, WebGL, ThreeJS, RxJs.
- 2+ years' experience leading a technical team of 4+ developers/engineers
- Strong experience with HTML5, CSS3, SCSS, cross-browser and cross-device development
- Passionate about writing clean, solid, high-quality, scalable code, with a strong desire to share knowledge with others
- Competitive salary package
- Exciting time to work at an early-stage start-up that is already profitable
- Unlimited holiday and ongoing career development/training
If you feel you are a good match for this role, please submit your CV to: Kishan Patel