Full-Stack Java Developer - CONTRACT
~£700-800/day (outside IR35) Experience:
10+ years in development Job Description
Fantastic chance to join a brand-new Equity Derivatives technology team at one of the world's most prestigious hedge funds. This is a very impactful role, within a small team, as you help to drive the implementation of a new global market data system for the Equity Derivatives group.
You will be architecting and building from scratch a brand-new platform - all greenfield work - so you must have previous experience of designing and delivering global systems. The ideal candidate will come from a tier-1 investment bank background and have strong equity derivatives knowledge, and be the team lead's go-to technical person.
This hedge fund has a great name in the industry with good reason; paying strong salaries on both base and bonus, and a superb tech culture.
This contract position starts outside IR35 until April next year. Ideally for 12 months, they appreciate this may change with potential IR35 rules come April 2021. Skills and Experience Required
Benefits & Incentives
- Substantial experience with Java 8
- Proficiency with Angular
- Equity derivatives (or possibly FX derivatives) knowledge is essential
- Experience with global replication and/or caching technologies
- Bonus points for one of the following: C++, Python or HTML5 development
- Strong salary outside IR35 (until April at least)
- Work-from-home opportunities
- Collaborative culture and an exciting place to work
- Generous benefits package
If you feel you are a good match or interested in a general chat about the hedge fund market, please don't hesitate to get in touch. Richard Allan
+44 (0)20 3137 9574