- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 16 Jul 18
Full Stack C# / HTML5 Developer # 115844
Banking today is a technology business, where digital ingenuity creates competitive advantage. At Credit Suisse, we are committed to delivering world-class technology innovation that enables our clients to reach their goals. CS's technology team is a critical commercial differentiator, creating products and services that enable the flow of financial information across the globe. We handle big challenges and create new products, using the latest technology to drive value for our business. We strive to provide applications that are robust, reliable and secure while continuously adapting to meet the evolving needs of clients both internally and externally. Our future depends on identifying and hiring the best people technologists in the financial world and bringing them together to serve our clients' needs. We offer an exemplary culture and a great working environment that nurtures collaboration and partnership; rewards excellence and encourages entrepreneurialism.
- Developer/tech lead position building out the Quantitative Investment Strategies platform, which consists of a suite of tools used by front-office users and external clients
- Modern tech stack including Angular, Node.JS, MongoDB and C#
- A highly agile environment, with frequent releases and excellent user engagement
- Key responsibilities include working closely with end users to gather requirements, developing new features, setting technical direction and driving continuous improvement across the platform
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
- She / he will have strong C# and HTML5 development skills
- You will have agile development experience (iterative development, automated testing, TDD, pair programming)
- Good communication skills
For more information visit Technology Careers.