- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 21 Aug 18
Full Stack C# / HTML5 Developer # 115844
Banking today is a technology business, where digital ingenuity creates competitive advantage. At Credit Suisse, we are committed to delivering world-class technology innovation that enables our clients to reach their goals. CS's technology team is a critical commercial differentiator, creating products and services that enable the flow of financial information across the globe. We handle big challenges and create new products, using the latest technology to drive value for our business. We strive to provide applications that are robust, reliable and secure while continuously adapting to meet the evolving needs of clients both internally and externally. Our future depends on identifying and hiring the best people technologists in the financial world and bringing them together to serve our clients' needs. We offer an exemplary culture and a great working environment that nurtures collaboration and partnership; rewards excellence and encourages entrepreneurialism.
A rare opportunity to help drive revenue increases in one of the highest priority and fastest growing businesses at Credit Suisse. The Quantitative Investment Strategies (QIS) IT team builds applications used by external clients, relationship managers, traders and structurers to manage custom index products from idea inception through to risk management. These applications are core to the QIS business and are seen as commercial differentiators.
- Developer/tech lead position building out the QIS platform, which consists of a suite of applications used by external clients as well as front-office trading and structuring users
- Key responsibilities include working closely with end users to gather requirements, developing new features, setting technical direction and driving continuous improvement across the platform
- Modern tech stack which is constantly evolving - currently includes Angular, Node.JS, MongoDB and C#
- Opportunity to work closely with trading and structuring users
- Highly agile development environment with frequent releases
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
- She/he will have strong C# and HTML5 development skills
- Passionate about agile software development techniques, including iterative development, automated testing, TDD and shared code ownership
- Excellent communication skills
- Focus on building high value, high quality software
- Desire to lead and inspire others
For more information visit Technology Careers.