Full Stack Developer
- GBP60000.00 - GBP75000.00 per annum + Additional benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 09 Aug 18 2018-08-09
Full Stack Developer to work for a leading asset management company in the digital agile team. This person need's to be able to build solution's and be able to speak to stakeholder's.
Full Stack C# Developer
The Digital Analyst Developer is an experienced developer with the ability to build solutions using the latest digital technologies. The role requires a highly capable technology professional and effective communicator who can bring extensive expertise in developing leading-edge digital experiences. The individual will work in a cross-functional agile team and as part of a group of agile teams designing and building new scalable and sustainable systems and services and enhancing and refactoring legacy solutions.
* .NET & NET Core stack / ASP.NET & ASP.NET Core
* Web CMS development (preferably with Episerver).
* Microservices apps and architecture.
* Containers and cloud hosting via Azure/AWS.
* SPAs (REACT and/or AngularJS).
* TDD/BDD methodology.
* Full stack application performance management techniques and strategy.
* Visual Studio, Git, TFS, TeamCity, Octopus, etc. development / DevOps tools.
* Restful APIs.
* No-SQL (CouchDb/MongoDB)
* MEAN stack.
* HTML5, CSS3, responsive design.
* Bootstrap and/or Foundation frameworks.
* Implementing CSS pre-processors (LESS, SASS etc).
* Progressive web app development.
* Test frameworks and tools (Karma, Mocha, Chai, Sinon, Protractor, Gherkin, Selenium etc).
* Front-end build tools (NPM, Webpack, Bower, Gulp etc).
Credentials and Attributes
* 7+ years experience as a developer.
* Highly effective, pro-active, stakeholder, customer and vendor collaboration skills.
* Capable of remaining positive when under pressure.
* Inspiring, collaborative and agile approach.
* Innovative and continuous improvement mind-set, challenges the status quo and seeks self improvement.
* Friendly, approachable, enjoys working with people from a variety of backgrounds.
* Degree or equivalent.
* Friendly, approachable and collaborative team player who enjoys working with people from across the firm.
* Problem solver, comfortable taking the initiative in challenging and ambiguous circumstances.
If you are interested please call 0203 405 5952 or apply by sending your CV.