Full Stack Developer - Fintech Startup - Up to £80k + share options. Exciting opportunity for an experienced Full Stack Developer with solid communication skills and a startup mindset to join the journey of an award-winning & well-established FinTech startup specialised in clean energy. This is a full-time based role which comes with a whole host of benefits, including 37 days holiday a year (BHs included), pension scheme, remote working days and many more.
Full Stack Developer
Outstanding opportunity for a Full Stack Developer to make a green impact on the planet and join the exciting journey of an award-winning & well-established FinTech startup specialised in clean energy.
As a Full Stack Developer, you’ll join a dynamic, flexible and family friendly working environment and collaborate with experienced and passionate technologists. Your main goal will be to help manage and iterate the front-end and back-end of their platform.
You must be a team player and self-starter with exceptional attention to detail and the ability to adapt quickly. Communication skills and a startup mindset are a must have.
Competitive base salary + share options and benefits are offered!
- Solid React, Redux, C#/.Net development skills
- Experience working with HTML/CSS
- Experience deploying Rest APIs in Banking or Institutional Finance
- Strong understanding of Computer Science fundamentals
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science or in a technical discipline
- Share options
- Buy-Your-Own-Device scheme
- Remote working, pub days and team food events
- Flexible start and end to your day
- 28 days holiday + bank holidays + Birthdays off
- Healthcare, and discounted gym membership
- Personal learning and training allowance
- Enhanced family friendly leave
- Paid volunteering and charity work days
- Cycle to work scheme
For immediate feedback, please apply now with a CV.