Full Stack Developer – Financial Markets (HTML5, Angular, .NET, SQL). A financial markets firm are developing new platforms for one of their benchmarking systems and have an opportunity for a Full Stack Developer to develop components within the platform.
You will develop digital and web based front ends, as well as back end data base components, acting as an individual contributor as part of an Agile development team.
You should apply for this role if you are/have:
- 5+ years full stack development ideally within the financial markets
- Strong HTML5, Angular, .NET, REST and MS-SQL development skills
- NGinX experience is highly desirable
- Ideally development experience on systems related to financial products (fixed income, equity, or similar)
- Agile development experience is highly desirable
- Degree educated or higher from a leading academic institution
This is a £550-600/day PAYE role subject to employee tax deductions. Employers taxes will be paid in addition to this rate. Initial six month contract, based London.