- £50,000 - £55,000 base + bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Walker Hamill
- 16 May 19
Our client is a reputable private equity firm, focusing on mid-market investments. The firm is seeking to hire a Fund Accountant to take full responsibility over one of their live funds, reporting directly to their CFO.
The Fund Accountant will be responsible for the day to day work flow relating to the fund they are responsible for, and work closely with the CFO and Fund Administrators on a daily basis.
- lead preparation of quarterly accounts for live funds and manage the audit process;
- manage preparation of quarterly investor reporting process;
- compilation of portfolio valuation waterfall calculations;
- assist CFO with deal structuring process (including tax);
- forecasting portfolio returns and carried interest;
- IRR calculations;
- oversight of legal agreements including bridging facilities for structure;
- cash flow management;
- assist administrators with management of quarterly Board Meeting process;
- responsible for regulatory reporting;
- management of capital call and distribution notice processs for structure; and
- management of US and German tax reporting process.
You must be a fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) and have at least 1-2 years of experience with funds, whether as an administrator, auditing funds clients or working within the finance team of a fund.