Our client is a growing, highly ambitious consultancy that provides multiple services to the Asset Management, Private Equity, and Investment Management industries. Their client base includes a range of some of the industry's most respected businesses including niche Alternative Investors and Venture Capitalists, through to major global Private Equity firms. The candidate will join a close-knit, lean team responsible for a growing portfolio and is expected to operate in a very hands-on manner. The firm is excellent culturally and places a focus on their flat structure
Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly fund NAVs
- Reporting and transaction responsibility for fund vehicles and other investment vehicles
- Fund cashflow forecasting
- Quarterly fund reporting to investors
- Assist with the review of cashflow and production of forecasts
- Prepare drawdown and distribution calculation spreadsheets
- Produce monthly management accounts including profit and loss accounts, budgets, cashflows, variance analysis and commentaries
- Ownership of client portfolio
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Finance or Accounting
- ACA, ACCA or equivalent - 0-3 years post-qualified experience
- Experience in Fund Administration or Alternative Investments
- Sound understanding of fund structures, both closed and open ended
- Strong interpersonal skills as this is a very client-facing role
Please do not apply for this role if you are not a qualified accountant.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Holly Cousin: email@example.com quoting reference HC50789.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been the leading recruiter of Finance Directors, Financial Controllers and Fund Accountants to UK and European private equity firms for 30 years. We work with a highly diversified client group, including buyout funds of all sizes, growth & venture capital investors, real estate funds, co-investment vehicles, secondaries funds and fund of funds. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.