Exciting opportunity for a qualified fund accountant to join a rapidly growing private equity manager based in the West End.
A varied role working on commercial finance and wider fund accounting workstreams.
- Providing Transaction execution support including due diligence, funds flows etc
- Corporate finance and debt modelling on potential new acquisitions
- Fund return forecasting
- Investor relations with limited partners on accounting and capital drawdowns
- Overseeing timely, accurate management accounts for SPVs and fund consolidation in local GAAP
- Monitoring asset performance
- Assisting with portfolio management / returns analysis
- Implementing drawdowns / capital statements
- Managing budgets and forecasting
- Managing the business cashflow and optimizing working capital requirements for each SPV.
- Reviewing balance sheet recs, income statements and cashflow statements for SPVs.
- Liaising with external auditors to prepare statutory accounts
- Managing relationships with account holding banks and reporting on covenants.
- Liaising with and preparing tax reporting (VAT, corporate) and liaising with tax consultants to structure vehicles and implement guidance.
- Co-ordinating and liaising with external company directors to manage the administration of group entities.
- Implementing, reviewing and improving financial processes and systems
- Paying bills and organising accounts payables and receivables
- Qualified accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA / CA)
- Between 2-5 years of post-qualified experience
- Private Equity or Real estate background preferred
- Hard-working with an ability to work in an entrepreneurial, collaborative environment
- Microsoft office skills (Excel AND PowerPoint)
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.