A fantastic opportunity for a finalist or recently qualified accountant to join a leading Private Equity business in their fund finance team. This is a unique opportunity as this role will focus on the launch of their latest fund so a genuine opportunity to learn and experience a fund finance role covering a significant fund launch from the very start.
A leading global private equity advisory firm with a 40-year history, We have raised and advised funds with aggregate commitments of over $40 billion. Our Funds invest in companies across a broad and diverse range of global sectors. These funds provide long-term equity financing to build and strengthen world-class companies.
- To be an accurate, numerate and intelligent finalist/NQ accountant.
- Experience in the accounting/audit profession is highly sought after, preferably small to medium practise
- Preparation of financial statements from journal entry through to full financials including notes for manager review is essential
- A disciplined approach to work including ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Good communication skills to facilitate satisfactory investor query liaison
- To have a positive approach to problem solving and a desire to work as part of an entrepreneurial team.
- Role Opportunity & Responsibilities:
- Accounting for daily bank transactions across multiple partnership bank accounts in EUR and USD, using Investran. Reconciliation of all bank accounts on a weekly basis.
- Posting of ledger entries on a daily basis, using Investran accounting system
- Production of monthly management accounts for multi-billion commitment funds
- Running automated quarterly investor financial summaries and checking ouputs
- Preparation of weekly cash flow forecasts
- Preparation of regular stock reconciliations and liaison with Custodian and investee companies over certificates.
- Production of annual partnership financial statements under UK GAAP and US GAAP for review by Funds Admin Managers.
- Collecting and collating half yearly portfolio company Fair Valuation data and securing backup from deal teams
- Assisting in the production of ad hoc reports
- Prepare and send replies to investor queries