We're recruiting a Fund Accountant for an established private equity investor. The firm has an excellent track record in developing and scaling early-stage businesses and is looking to add a Fund Accountant to the finance team. The successful candidate will be a newly qualified ACA from practice, looking to make their first career step.
The successful candidate will enjoyed a varied role with exposure to the fund finance and investments. Key responsibilities include:
- Prepartion of fund financial, portfolio and operating reports;
- Effective and sensitive liaison with portfolio companies:
- Ensuring that financial reporting is in prepared in accordance with local or international conventions, Fund LPAs and accounting standards;
- Production of valuation and accounting reports;
- Assessment of portfolio company financial data and KPIs;
- Maintain a good working knowledge of Fund LPAs;
- Helps prepare LP quarterly and annual financial statements for funds;
- Will assist in the preparation of capital calls and distributions with associated correspondence to investors;
- Preparation of carried interest, management fee calculations, and other calculations; and
- Liaising with deal teams when making investments and divestments
The successful candidate will be a newly qualified ACA from practice, looking to make her or his first move from practice into private equity.