Fund Accountant London £50k - £60k
Cobalt is currently working with a market leading professional services firm, specialising in real estate and private equity funds. As the company grows, and on-boards larger clients, they are looking to expand their team.
The successful applicant will be in a client facing role, leading a team to ensure the delivery of accounting and administration services.
- Manage relationships with a portfolio of clients
- Team Leadership; take responsibility for planning and operation of the teams activities focusing on competing deadlines
- Review, manage and deliver a range of services including:
- Bookkeeping for transactions and activities across a range of funds
- Preparation of management accounts
- Production of quarterly investor reports
- Preparation of VAT data / returns
- Producing and distributing partnership capital accounts
- Preparing key calculations such as management fees, carried interest and loan agreements
- Issuing drawdowns and distribution notices
- Equalisations and other complex fund mechanics
- Respond to investor queries and reporting requirements
- Producing financial statements under IFRS or UKGAAP
- Statutory reporting including CIS tax.
- Treasury services - transaction monitoring
- Support the implementation of strategic changes and updates
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA qualified
- Experience within real estate / private equity / infrastructure fund accounting
- Experience leading a team
- Experience and enthusiasm to manage and build client relationships
- Strong technical accounting skills
- A solid understanding of IFRS and UK GAAP
If you would like to be considered for this role then please upload an up to date CV.