Fund Accountant - Private Equity
- £45,000 - £60,000 plus bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Mayford James
- 12 Oct 18
This Private Equity organisation is looking to add a Fund Accountant to the existing team. You will be a qualified accountant or equivalent with prior fund accounting experience, strong IFRS and UK GAAP skills and an analytical mind set.
This role will encompass all aspects of fund accounting including:
- Fund data monitoring
- Delivery of accounting information
- Liaising with other teams, auditors and clients
- Identifying and mitigating risks. Developing business processes which make appropriate use of technology to mitigate errors and risks
- Complying with the regulatory requirements associated with all activities
- Monthly static data review - verification of financial instruments classification and their attributes.
- Preparation and review of accounting information, including:
- Monthly IFRS trial balances and reconciliations
- Memo analysis used in the financial statements, including credit rating analysis, loan analysis, financial assets and liabilities fair value and designation, levelling analysis of financial assets and liabilities, etc.
- Intercompany balances analysis
- Quarterly Interim Management Statements including exposure to banking and sovereign debt, defaulted securities, securitised assets
- Quarterly and Annual returns
- Income Schedules