My client is a well established and industry leading Private Equity firm based in the West-End. They are looking for a Fund Accountant to join their team ASAP for an initial 6-12 month contract.
My client is looking for a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA or equivalent) with 1-5 years post-qualified experience to join their team ASAP as a Fund Accountant for an initial 6 - 12 month contract.
Due to current circumstances, all interviews will be taking place via video link and they are all set up to have new joiners on boarded and start working remotely.
Main duties include but are not limited to:
- Production of monthly management accounts and quarterly investor financial summaries.
- Preparation of weekly cash flow forecasts.
- Preparation of regular stock reconciliations and liaison with Custodian and investee companies over certificates.
- Production of half-yearly and annual partnership financial statements under UK GAAP and US GAAP for review by Funds Admin Managers.
- Collecting and collating half yearly portfolio company Fair Valuation data.
- Creation and monitoring of payments on a daily basis.
- Accounting for daily bank transactions across multiple partnership bank accounts, using Investran.
- Reconciliation of all bank accounts on a weekly basis.
- Posting of ledger entries on a daily basis.
- Preparation of valuation analysis report for company listed on LSE.
- Assisting in the production of ad hoc reports e.g. Investor geographic breakdown.
- Prepare and send replies to investor queries.
The ideal candidate need not necessarily have Fund Accounting experience but good hands-on Financial and/or Management Accounts experience. This can either be from within industry or a practise firm specialising in Accounts Preparation (as opposed Audit).
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to broaden their experience and develop their career in a friendly and collegiate team environment. All necessary support will be provided.
Due to the urgent nature of this role, candidates on more than 2 weeks notice cannot be considered.
We look forward to receiving your application.