This leading global asset manager have an immediate opportunity for an experienced Fund Accountant to join their Private Debt team. The role is suited to candidates from PE, buy side, hedge fund or audit background, who are preferably ACA qualified and have strong investment accounting knowledge. Direct exposure to debt, equity and real estate would be ideal.
Role & Responsibilities
- Responsible for private credit funds and separated managed accounts
- To perform oversight and development of the Fund Accounting team business process; maintaining accurate investment records for each client; preparing regular and ad-hoc client reports
- Maintaining good working relationships with third parties and both internal and external clients
- Perform the daily and monthly /quarterly fund accounting for portfolios
- Oversight of all daily NAV tolerance reviews completed for each of the Funds
- Analysing movements and trends in performance at asset and fund levels.
- Liaise closely with external administrators and providers, and support internal stakeholders
- Daily cash management and co-ordination of drawings on the credit facility as well as interacting with portfolio managers
- ACA / ACCA qualified
- Strong investment accounting knowledge
- IMC Award or equivalent - beneficial.
- Strong oral, written and presentation skills
- Offer solutions and add value
- Adaptability, teamwork and good problem-solving skills
- Achievement focused
- Promotes enthusiasm and positive attitude
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants responding to our adverts we are regrettably not able to feedback on all applications; only successful candidates will be contacted