A tier 1 asset manager has created a new opportunity for a numerically minded, detail oriented candidate experienced with UCITS Fund Accounting and Oversight to join their expanding London office. If you have experience in swing pricing, distributions, budgeting, expenses (accruals and new fund launches) and invoice processing - apply now!
This is an opportunity to join a globally respected business in their London office as they continue a period of sustained growth. The successful candidate will take ownership of oversight of existing and newly launched funds. The firm manages a range of traditional and alternative strategies and has a truly entreprenerial approach to investing. Culturally it is a great place to work, with a collaborative environment where success is recognised and rewarded. They have seen a period of sustained growth in AUM which has been reflected by headcount also increasing and this expansion within the UK and wider Europe will continue for the foreseeable future.
We would like to hear from individuals who have solid experience of fund accounting and have worked with equity, fixed income and alternative strategies. We would also consider someone coming from a consulting firm or custodian as well as buy-side.
- Provide fund accounting for UCITS and QIAIF funds across traditional and alternative products (including fixed income, real estate, equities, private markets)
- Work closely with the outsourced fund accounting function and manage the day to day relationship with the provider.
- Suggest process improvements relating to the fund accounting process.
- Ensure that NAV calculations, portfolio reconciliations and reporting are all executed correctly.
- Contribute and provide solutions to operational issues.
- Participate in business wide projects.
It’s essential that you can demonstrate:
- Previous experience of fund accounting oversight, ideally with a broad range of fund structures including those domiciled in the UK.
- Hands on experience in swing, distributions, budgeting, expenses (accruals and new fund launches) and invoice processing.
- Deep knowledge of the fund accounting process.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A high level of numeracy.
- A degree in a relevant subject, or a professional qualification is highly desirable.
Please note that no visa sponsorship is available so you must already have relevant right to work in the UK.