Fund Accountant Contractor
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- Arkesden Interim
- 23 Oct 18
Arkesden have been mandated by a Real Estate Private Equity house in rapid growth mode looking to add a diligent Fund Accountant to their Finance team. The firm, at less than a decade old, has invested over £500mln in Real Estate across the UK and prides itself on generating returns above expectations. The Fund Accountant will report directly to the Finance Director, offering excellent senior exposure.
This position would suit a qualified accountant looking to enter the real estate industry, either already working in house or in a fund administrator.
- Day to day fund reporting and accounting for London,Guernsey, Luxembourg based SPVs, including NAV calculation
- Oversight of the fund administration team, liaising on a daily basis with the administrators
- Investor reporting
- Assisting with investor drawdown distributions and performance oversight
- Managing cash flows, budgets and valuation of assets
- Ad hoc assistance with statutory reporting, reviewing annual budgets and forecasts
- Qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or international equivalent)
- Experience in fund accounting, preferably within real estate or private equity
- Strong attention to detail, commercially minded and a team player