- Competitive + Strong Bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Mondrian Alpha Recruitment Solutions
- 13 Feb 18
Fund Accountant (Private Equity - French Speaker)
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Salary: Competitive + Strong Bonus
A Private Equity firm with a track record of highly successful investments is looking for a fluent French speaker with 1 – 4 years accounting experience to join them in their Mayfair office.
The firm is looking to build on a massively successful 2017 that included multiple fund launches and a lucrative high-profile exit by launching a French-based fund. The team is very international and currently manages multiple funds invested in a diverse portfolio across multiple European countries. In 2018 they will be launching their largest fund yet which will have a large focus on France. In anticipation of the fundraise they are seeking a fluent French speaking accountant to act as a vital link between the fund and all French counterparties.
In the lead up to fund launch, this individual will liaise with French service providers, advisers, and face off to their French investors. When the fund launches you will have full ownership over fund accounting and maintain regular contact with French-based portfolio companies. Throughout the fund lifecycle, you will continue to act as a link between investors and investments meaning you will be working closely with the investment team ensuring you have a thorough understanding of the transactions.
- Have responsibility over fund accounting for the French fund – preparation of quarterly reports, review of NAV, prepare investors capital accounts
- Liaise with French-based portfolio companies, service providers and face off to their French investors
- Work closely with the front office to understand the investments and link back to French investors
- Regular monitoring of funds’ and Luxemburg holdings’ cash monitoring.
This is a great opportunity to join an active private equity firm and play a vital role in the fundraising, launch, and maintenance of what will be one of their largest funds.
- Fluent in French
- 2-4 years accounting experience – Experience within a fund administrator is ideal, but not required
- Highly analytical
- Experience with various foreign structures (e.g. Luxemburg, offshore vehicles) preferred
- ACCA/CIMA Part-Qualified