Fund Accounting Manager
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 16 May 18 2018-05-16
My client , a top Asset Management company, are looking to hire a manager for their new fund accounting team.
- NAV Oversight
- Ensure the Administrators’ processes for striking a NAV are efficient and applied accurately with any associated risks documented, managed and mitigated effectively.
- Ensure the oversight model strikes a good balance between oversight and replication, mitigating any risks as far as possible.
- Ensure the team provides high quality support to key stakeholders, including the Investment Teams, and provides, when required, subject matter expertise on the constituents of each NAV and how accounting practices are applied to each type of instrument.
- Ensure all process documentation is of high quality including procedures, policies and client due diligence material.
- Operating Model Design
- Ensure the Operating Model is robust and scalable and can support the business plan.
- Ensure the structure of, and resourcing within, the team is appropriate and can support the business plan.
- Regularly review policies and procedures, in conjunction with the Multi Asset Product Team and other parties as necessary, to ensure adherence to best practice and optimal outcomes for clients.
- Ensure Service Providers are meeting documented service standards.
- Carry out regular due diligence reviews and visits to test the efficacy of processes and adherence to agreed protocol.
- Effectively manage relationships with other parties – Depositary, Auditors.
- Support the Head of Operations in client due diligence meetings as required.
- Take a lead role in the operational aspects of all product and fund changes – new funds, mergers and closures.
- Work with the Administrators to successfully effect any changes to the accounting or oversight model.
- Relationship Management and Governance
- Product, System and Strategic Change
If you think that this role might suit you, if you are a qualified accountant or QBE, have strong Fund Accounting experience and people management then please send your CV.