For our office in London, we are looking for a new Manager within our Fund Services team. As the Manager you will use experience you have acquired in the past as well as excellent organizational skills, sound judgment, the ability to prioritise tasks, and strong personal character to help meet client requirements and to ensure the overall fund team performs and grows. Your team will benefit from your good listening skills, tailored coaching, and planning.
- Competitive Base Salary + Discretionary Bonus + Complete Set of Benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Alter Domus
- 12 Mar 18
Fund Accounting Manager - Private Equity & Real Estate
- You will act as a central point of contact for your client / clients, capable of identifying and anticipating possible problem areas, you will be able to accurately measure potential risks, and, therefore you will be able to offer suitable solutions to the client and satisfy their overall needs.
- You will guarantee all operational aspects of the account (inclusive, for instance, of client invoicing) and you will be responsible for the financial monitoring of the client portfolio;
- You will manage the relationships with other service providers in the industry, including auditors, law firms, custodians, and prime brokers;
- You will have responsibility for the production of client reporting and checking of Fund NAV reports;
- You will be in charge of the coordination and validation all work delivered by the team, you will assist in design of systems and process to meet the client needs;
- You will be in charge of some internal Fund projects and work closely with the fund administration IT systems to provide fund servicing solutions.
- You have several years of experience in Private Equity and/or Real Estate and fund of fund administration, including NAV calculation, TA, tax compliance;
- You have several years of experience managing a team in a client-facing Fund Accounting/Administration role;
- Experience with consolidation and IFRS accounting would be helpful;
- Experience of fund administration IT systems;
- You are a qualified Accountant (e.g. ACA, ACCA) or Chartered Secretary (e.g. ICSA);
- You can act on your own initiative and lead a team of fund administration professionals.