Fund Accounting Specialist, Senior Associate
- Location: London, England, United Kingdom
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Fund Accounting Specialist, Senior AssociateYou will work in a client facing role within State Street's daily operations department. As part of the daily role, the Accounts Oversight Specialist is acting in an oversight capacity, responsible for the investment accounts for Life & Pension and OEIC funds, ensuring accuracy, timeliness and compliance with regulatory, statutory and policy conditions. The role holder is expected to work with State Streets Outsourced Service centers and Centers of excellence ensuring that client reporting are timely and accurate prior to release to the client.
- Conduct oversight of the monthly Life & Pensions and OEIC fund deliverables by the off-shore team
- Exhibit detailed understanding and execution of all Oversight tasks and functions
- Provide technical expertise and participate in ad-hoc projects
- Act as a senior lead for assigned accounts oversight processes and as primary liaison point on all queries from clients, CSO, auditors, Custodians and other stakeholders ensuring responses provided to all queries in a timely manner.
- Support manager in planning and control of team workloads and service delivery from Centres of Excellence
- Identify and escalate service level and operational risk issues in line with appropriate business and corporate policies
- Accountancy or Business degree or equivalent
- A-levels obtained (including A/B grade is preferred) or equivalent
- Obtained or studying towards obtaining a professional accountancy qualification would be useful but not essential.
- Obtained or studying towards IOC
- At least 2 - 4 years of previous experience in Life and Pension fund accounting preferred
- Numeracy / Literacy skills and attention to detail
- PC literate and competent in use of spreadsheets and word processing
- Good understanding of fund administration