Handelsbanken Wealth & Asset Management is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Handelsbanken Group and is responsible for all wealth and investment management activities of the Group in the UK.
Founded in Sweden, Handelsbanken is one of the world’s strongest banks and offers local relationship banking, advice and investment management to personal and corporate customers through its fast-growing network across the UK. For over 30 years we have been relied on by our customers, including business leaders and sophisticated financial professionals, to advise them and to manage their wealth. We focus on one objective – customer satisfaction – since a satisfied customer will be happy to both return and to recommend us.
This is an opportunity to join a successful and fast-growing national organisation with the added benefit of being part of a significant multinational group.
Handelsbanken Group are deeply committed to embedding good equality and diversity practice into all of our activities so that Handelsbanken Wealth & Asset Management is an inclusive, welcoming and inspiring place to work, regardless of age, disability, pregnancy and/or parental status, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender reassignment or sexual orientation.
We encourage and welcome applications from across the global community and all appointments are made solely on merit.
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive market rates
- Group personal pension scheme, private medical insurance, life insurance, income protection insurance, preferential staff rates, 25 days holiday, season ticket loan, long term profit sharing scheme
This role will be based in the Tunbridge Wells office and the jobholder will be a Manager in the ACD Team for the Multi Asset Funds (MAF). This is a new department which will oversee the fund administration processes for the Handelsbanken UK funds, ensuring the appropriate oversight and financial controls are in place, and liaising with the relevant internal and external stakeholders. The role will be responsible for managing the interim and annual financial reporting process of the aforementioned funds including the related audits.
- Approve the Net Asset Value process ensuring processes and procedures are appropriately documented and adhered to and meet the Handelsbanken standards.
- Oversee the Transfer Agency process ensuring our clients are serviced to the standard that Handelsbanken expects.
- Oversee the Custody function ensuring processes and procedures are appropriately documented and adhered to and meet the Handelsbanken standards.
- Build & maintain relationships with the third party suppliers that are utilised by Handelsbanken to include input to the Service Level Agreements (SLA’s).
- Review deliverables from the third party suppliers against the agreed SLA’s & KPI’s, and help manage performance via the monthly service meetings.
- Responsibility for the interim and annual financial reporting process ensuring appropriate planning and supervision of the audit process and timely delivery and publication of reports and accounts; and attend relevant Audit Committees.
- To contribute to the day to day activities of the Fund Administration Team including regular tasks and query resolution.
- Monitor Fun Income & Expenses
- Monitor and manage Fund accruals
- NAV Performance measurements
- Production of Management Information
- Resolving breaches, errors and complaints
- Developing and maintaining policies and procedures
- CASS Oversight including CMAR and CASS Resolution Pack
- Support change management programmes. Activities could include: systems and process changes, product launches and supporting regulatory changes.
- Depositary Relationship Management
- Be business-orientated and focus on the client outcomes
- Have good administrative order including adherence to all risk and compliance policies
- Take a long-term approach
- Have the courage to make decisions
- Be innovative and proactive
- Take responsibility for own development
- Have high ethical and moral standards
- Collaborate with others to achieve joint goals
- Take leadership of own performance
- Strong fund accounting & transfer agency experience in an asset management company, third party administrator or similar.
- Detailed understanding of the general regulatory environment surrounding the industry like FCA rules, AIFMD, MIFID, SORP etc.
- Good knowledge of fund structures i.e. NURS, UCITS
- Strong understanding of fund pricing, NAV calculations, expenses analysis, etc
- Detailed CASS knowledge
- High levels of accuracy and numeracy
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Systems, Processes and Controls experience used to support an asset management business as well as an awareness of risk.
- Excel Skills – Intermediate
- Word Skills – Intermediate
- PowerPoint Skills – Intermediate
Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org