Fund Administration - Senior Manager - Strategy & Oversight
- Location: London, England, United Kingdom
- Salary: GBP70000 - GBP85000 per annum + Benefits and Bonus
- Job Type: Full time
This is a new role to recruit a Senior Manager into the Fund Administration team as asset under management and cashflows are projected to grow significantly over the next few years.
A leading FS organisation is looking to recruit a Senior Manager into the Fund Administration team as asset under management and cashflows are projected to grow significantly over the next few years.
The department is responsible for service management, oversight and assurance for the investment operations and cash processing at TCS. This includes oversight and contract management of State Street (the schemes fund administrator) and oversight of fund managers.
A key role of the department is giving assurance to the Executive Team and the Trustees to enable the scheme to demonstrate compliance with the DC Code as required by the TPR.
The department is responsible for oversight of end to end money flows. The department works closely with the Investment Directorate to deliver the operational capability to support the investment strategy.
The department has close working relations with the Investment, Finance, General Counsel Directorates, our counterparties in Scheme Administration, the schemes third party administrators TCS and State Street Bank, Fund Managers and Internal and External Auditors.
Key Required Skills:
- Experience managing investment operation, in particular, unitised funds
- Experience of implementing investment platforms and delivery complex investment solutions in a cost effecting manner
- Knowledge of DC (defined contribution) pension funds
- Experience of onboarding fund managers and implementing fund manager contracts
- Strong commercial acumen, skilled in working with outsourced delivery partners
- Experience of fund accounting within a financial services organisation
- Experience of assurance reporting and frameworks
- A good understanding of the various investment structure including pooled funds, separate accounts and limited partnerships
- Knowledge of the regulatory environment in which pension schemes operate
- Custody experience
- Comfortable working at senior management level and a wide range of stakeholders
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.