- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 22 Jul 18
Fund Administrator # 115850
We are looking for experienced Fund Administrators within the Credit Investments Group. This person will have strong leverage loan product and reconciliation knowledge to oversee Outsourced Provider Fund Reporting, Collateralized Loan Obligation (CLO) compliance module testing, Trustee Report tie-out processes and complex data analysis. Working knowledge of multi-currency CLO's, SICAVS, SMA fund.
- Lead/Coordinate with all appropriate individuals in order to consolidate all relevant information for performing applicable analysis, reporting and completion of required processes.
- Responsible for service providers' presentation of findings and methodology to all appropriate constituents.
- Work to ensure that all compliance and governance procedures are adhered to per processes.
- Strong competency with CLO warehouse documentation, process setups and closing tie-outs.
- Specific knowledge and interpretation of CLO Indentures, business related documentation and Agreements preferred.
- Fluency in compliance modules and testing process.
- Handle the satisfactory completion tie-out of monthly reporting and waterfall/payments.
- Monitoring pre and post trade compliance and eligibility testing.
- Knowledge of daily NAV accounting and reconciliation.
- Knowledge of calculation of OC/IC, WAS, WAC, WARF, CCC, Discount Obligations tests and haircut, etc preferred.
- Knowledge of loan, bond and swap assets; as well as its relevant documentation (i.e. Credit Agreement and agent notices, etc.).
- Strong accounting and cash management skills with understanding of loan and bond closing flows.
- Strong knowledge of rating agency credit ratings and notching mechanism.
- Excellent EXCEL skills - V lookup and Pivot tables for intricate data analysis, compilation and reporting.
- You will have the ability to undertake detailed analysis for the interpretation of complex information and data reconciliation.
- Work independently and make educated discernment decisions pertaining to the business but raising appropriately when necessary.
- Ability to exercise discretion when collaborating with external parties in support of the business.
- Strong Experience handling an outsource provider and building adequate controls.
- Deep understanding of P&L, performance and fund structures.
- Ability to lead special projects and compile large amounts of information with limited mentorship.
- Shown talent at bringing to bear a reliable network of contacts to drive and support design of products.
- Ability to deal professionally with demanding external and internal investor/clients.
- Attention to detail and accuracy even with challenging deadlines.
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
- You should have an undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience
- You will have experience at a premier investment manager, trustee, bank, service provider, strategy consulting firm or other relevant fund administration experience.
- You will be an enthusiastic and self-starter.
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced working environment as a standout colleague.
- You should possess excellent communication, presentation and organizational skills.