Fund Client Onbaording within Asset Management
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Jigsaw Search
- 03 Jul 18 2018-07-03
Actively participate and manage the investor take-on process. 3-5 years Experience in investor onboarding from asset management side, covering Ireland, UK and Luxembourg domiciled Funds
- We are looking for a candidate with at least 2 years ideally 3-5 Investor Relations and / or TA experience with a focus on on-boarding Investors in Lux, Ireland and the UK and who is able to use their experience and knowledge when dealing with the unknown.
· The candidate will be required to deal with European, Asian and North and South American Investors, liaising with our Global Sales Teams.
· The candidate is not required to be SME but must understand and explain AML CDD terminology in a concise and clear manner to internal and external parties.
· The candidate must add value to the process and have excellent written and verbal communications skills, they will be liaising with senior Sales staff, Portfolio Managers and external Consultants as well as the TA Vendors.
· The candidate must be able to analyse and problem solve with a keen eye for detail.
· The candidate is required to be a confident Client facing person who is proactive in seeking information and liaising with various parties.
· The candidate is required to be team player who is flexible as they will also handle dealing, settlement and other queries.
· We also require the candidate to be flexible as to working hours when there are Fund launches, project deadlines.