- Competitive + Excellent Bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- One Ten Associates
- 24 Sep 18 2018-09-24
A unique opportunity to join a fast-growing Private Equity Debt platform with a remit to take on day-to-day fund control responsibilities whilst also working closely with the Head of Funds to build out a best-in-class middle office function which will incorporate the opportunity to be involved in Investor Relations and Deal Support responsibilities. This is the IDEAL opportunity for an experienced fund accountant who is keen to gain exposure beyond the usual fund accounting roles/duties they will be used to seeing.
In addition to the usual responsibilities a Fund Controller role would involve, this role will include the following duties:
- Build Net IRR Forecast Models and provide assessments on performance.
- Develop Automated processes as successor to new Portfolio Management System and assist the integration of these systems.
- Assist in explaining complex models (and building them) to Investors to accommodate fundraising
- Seek out and managed FX Services and Counterparties, Sub-Line providers and counterparties
- Manage the New Fund Administration relationship
Few things which will be required for future funds to get involved in:
- Structure Securitisation vehicle to meet investor needs and understand/implement IFRS to local GAAP process
- Spit large feeder funds into Parallel Funds
- Model and Structure Evergreen Carry Structure
- Build Robust models for new products under feasibility testing
- Set up investor services function