Fund Controller - Credit Opportunities
- £80-100k plus benefits and 30-50% bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Eames Consulting UK
- 23 Apr 18 2018-04-23
Highly entrepreneurial London based Private Equity firms seeks the talents of an experienced Fund Controller for a newly created role aligned to their credit opportunities funds.
The company are a top tier organisation with an incredibly strong brand name and investor base, having operated in the UK and Europe for close to fifteen years. Finance and middle office is a close knit team who maintain a down to earth and fun culture, with the vast majority of people qualifying with their ACA in practice. The relationship between finance and front office is excellent with the fund and portfolio managers keen to involve finance in a host of ad hoc project work related to the portfolio and deal process. Managing a qualified accountant, the position will be responsible for all accounting, operational and deal support matters across the firms range of credit opportunities which mainly consists of retail and consumer debt.
Responsibilities will include
- Responsible for all fund and deal level accounting and reporting
- Deal support and structuring advice to the investment team.
- Key point of contact between front, middle and back office stakeholders.
- Oversight of investment holding structures ensuring all finance deliverables are covered. This will include building up positive and productive relationships with service providers across Europe.
- Cashflow and liquidity management including ensuring appropriate FX hedging is in place and credit facilities are available for the funds
- Involvement in a host of ad hoc project work.
Your background is likely to include
- Qualified accountant with preferably initial training in an accounting firm in audit, tax or transaction services.
- Previous credit experience would be preferred however we would consider people from related asset classes like private equity.
- Deal support / structuring experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills and ability to build good working relationships with colleagues at all levels.
- Comfortable working in a busy and often unpredictable high volume deal environment.
- High levels of gravitas, professionalism, integrity and a strong work ethic.
The firm are keen to make a quick hire and prepared to provide a generous salary and bonus structure to secure someone swiftly. Salary on offer is in the range of £80-100k (DOE) plus a target bonus of 30-50% although it could be higher. If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.