Fund Controller - Private Equity (Newly Qualified ACA)
- GBP55000 - GBP60000 per annum + bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 23 Apr 18 2018-04-23
Private Equity ¦ Credit Funds ¦ Newly Qualified ACA
A mid cap Private Equity house with c. £5bln AUM is currently in growth phases and looking to add a diligent CA qualified professional to their Fund Finance team, specialising in Credit.
The Fund Controller will work in an extremely hands on role, reporting the the head of Funds Finance based in Mayfair, London. The firm hires bright candidates of the highest calibre, and expects dedicated individuals to perform exceptionally well, offering excellent bonuses and career progression opportunities.
This position would suit a recently qualified ACA looking for a first move into industry and the opportunity to work hands on across the Finance and Investment teams.
*Fund Finance: Assist with Fund investor reporting requirements, such as quarterly and annual reports, managing the reconciliation and reporting across 20+ credit portfolios, reporting into the Investment Asset Management team
* Fund Ops: Assisting with all aspects of fund cash inflows and outflows including quarterly management fee, investment and fund expenses, calls, distributions, fee invoicing and expense payments
* Valuations: Assist with the production of bi-annual valuation of portfolio businesses, ensuring compliance with accounting standards and audit of key inputs
* Deal support: Assisting the Fund Controller with the establishment of controls and procedures for the new investment strategy
* Business partnering: Liaise between the Investment team and Fund Administrators to ensure that investment transactions and co-investment structures are accurately recorded, play a key role in the relationship management of Fund Administrators, service providers and investment boards, assist with the Co-ordination of investor communications via Investor Relations team and Fund Administrator
*Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA or international equivalent), first time passes preferable
*Experience in fund management Audit preferably Private Equity
You must be highly numerate, with strong attention to detail and be commercially and entrepreneurially minded. You must be able to thrive in a dynamic and challenging environment and have a strong work ethic as part of a collegiate team.
This position offers a fantastic platform for recently qualified finance professional looking for a move into a Private Equity house with a fantastic market reputation in London.
Please click to apply, or contact me directly on 0207093204 or email@example.com