An Asset Manager in central London is looking to hire a Fund Dealer on a contract basis.
- Implementation of investment decisions across a range of funds and portfolios for a variety of client types. This includes but is not limited to stock selection, asset allocation and currency changes.
- To monitor creations and redemptions of units and manage cash flows and subsequent communication for specific funds/portfolios to parameters agreed with stakeholders.
- Ensuring portfolios and funds are aligned with house investment policy and managed within the parameters and restrictions set out in governing documents, subject to documented guidance from Account Directors and Fund Managers.
- Participate in the reorganization of funds/portfolios due to clients arriving/leaving, benchmark and strategy changes, etc. Involvement may include planning advice, information gathering and implementation.
- Use knowledge and experience to contribute to the broader business on ad-hoc tasks and projects as required and as capacity allows, such as assisting with system development, information requests etc.
- Knowledge of fund/asset dealing
- Previous working experience of order aggregation, order allocation & entering trade information
- MUST have experience of Charles River
- Experience working on projects.
- Proven delivery to meet timescales under pressure.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office packages.
- Extensive investment experience including portfolio management and working with investment products.
- Good understanding of market settlement and custodian arrangements.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.